TIME and ACTION MASTERY!
Solopreneurs in general including professional organizers, are constantly bombarded with mixed messages about how to create a successful business. But few, if any, are provided with a SCHEDULE and ACTION BLUEPRINT of exactly how to spend their time to achieve their business goals. Professional organizers should wake up each day feeling inspired and confident knowing what exactly to do, when, why, and for how long to grow and sustain their business. When they do, the overwhelming peace of mind and confidence permeates their business and life.
1. NINE core activities you should be spending your time on weekly.
2. The “Optimal Time Allotment” for each on a daily and weekly basis.
3. How to schedule them into your calendar SO THAT YOU DO THEM!
4. Bonus: What not to be doing and a clever “ROI” for releasing them!
- “Stephen Covey” Time Management Overview (Demonstration or Video)
- Organizer Big 9 Time Blocks (Callout participation)
- Big 9 Time Allocation
- Big 9 Time Blocking (Dyad exercise)
- Weekly Calendar Template (Self-creation)
- Delegation ROI
- Time and Action Principles (Group review)
Michael Charest is a 17-year veteran business coach, consultant, author, and speaker. He is president of Business Growth Solutions, a company specializing in helping solo and micro businesses attract more clients, grow their businesses, and live the prosperous life they deserve! Michael has coached more than 480 individual and 1,500 small group clients, delivered more than 100 live talks and webinars, produced and delivered 30 live seminars, recorded 80 audio programs, written more than 1,200 pages of business content as well as a self-help book, From Grunt to Greatness! Michael held senior management positions with both Hilton Hotels and American Golf Corporation, then founded two successful companies, (Coach and Grow Rich and Business Growth Solutions) so he understands first-hand, the challenges of business management and ownership.
The session is CEU eligible. If you don’t see the information you are looking for, please contact Blanka Molnar, our Professional Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.